Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Unique Logo Design with meanings

Unique Logo Design with meanings Heddwyn Coombs


Another time when I looked at I web solutions there was another blog done by Heddwyn Coombs. Heddwyn made a post about Logos that are unique and are done in ways that the image can be an exact representation of the text that would go with the image. One example of this is the Diamond bookstore the logo has been done in a way to have a book representing the book store in a Diamond shape. This I found interesting and helped me in ways I designed logos at the time for an online community I was part of.

This became even more helpful with a project I had to do in Graphic design in my first few weeks at University. Through seeing the different ways a logo can be made and how a image can represent a few words. It helped influence how I go about getting information on what the logo is based on either it be a person or company. It has also changed how I would make a logo before I would create slight to complicated logos were now I look at more simple ways to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment