Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Design inspired by music : Techno by Ariela Ross

Design inspired by music : Techno by Ariela Ross

During my time at Itchen College I was doing one project on magazines and going through the colour, font type and layout to show how each can affect how people read / look at a page. While doing this we learned about using text to create an image at first I didn't think much of it, but when I began searching about how others have done this I came across this image posted by Ariela Ross. She showed a image of a headphone being made up out of words and letters some parts having words overlap each other.

This at first was considered odd as I still wasn't interested by the whole idea of text imaging, but after a while I came back to it several times and found I was starting to look at it differently with how a single letter or word could make up each bit of the headphone. After looking into it more I started to try to create at images out of words, and with each one I tried I started to realize the impact that it can have on a target audience and how that it can be used in very creative ways.  



No comments:

Post a Comment