![]() |
| Illustration, Graphic Design, Art posted by Nick |
Between college and university I had been looking for work,
at the time I was looking for any sort of job I could get. Even though I wasn't openly studying or working in anything Graphic related, I was still looking
around at some of the work people have done, and to learn different ways images
can be created also how each type of imagery has a different affect and target
audience.
One time when I was looking at graphic work I found I web
solutions while on their blog section I came across a post “Illustration, Graphic Design, Art”. I was intrigued
by one image there with the text ‘The heart of Design Still Beats’ while it was
a simple message the design and how it is laid out is what made its message
different. While there are certain letters in the words that are slightly harder to read it
attracts attention by the circular motions going on around the text and in it. When
I first saw it I had to look at it more than once to at first read the text
then to check to see if there was anything hidden. While images can be simple
and creative this image showed me the more complex way of showing what you have
created. I started to create some images in creative yet slightly intricate.

No comments:
Post a Comment